JOIN THE CHALLENGE
- Follow us on Instagram. Be sure to post one of the graphics at the bottom of this page to tell everyone you're joining the challenge.
- Look for the quarterly sets of questions to be posted on the following dates: Q1: Jan 20; Q2: Feb 10; Q3: Mar 2; Q4: Apr 6
- Find the answers to the daily prompts, and design them so they're easier to comprehend (the answers should be specific to where you live)
- Post your location-specific answers to the daily prompts on Instagram and use the hashtags #100daysofdemocracy and #100dod2020citystate in every post
- Keep posting, and we'll keep cheering you on
- We'll reach out to collect your art and credit details for the website / open-source repository*
how the repository will work
- One of our volunteers will reach out to you to collect your art and confirm your credit details
- After uploading your contributing artwork to the main website / repository, we'll categorize your answers based on topics and locations
- Each topic will have a pool of answers from locations across the country, including yours
- Each location will also have its own page with all the questions and your answers to them
- Citizens will be able to go to the repository and search for answers to their civic questions by topic and/or location
- Your art will be open-source, and available for use by community organizations, schools, etc.